♻️ Recycling ♻️
Our Coffee Pods are 100% Aluminium and 100% Recyclable. Follow the steps below to turn them into something new!
1. Brew a lovely coffee using your coffee pod
2. Once cooled, remove the silver foil top and place this in the green bin.
3. Rinse the used coffee grounds out of the pod, ensuring the casing is
completely free of any coffee. Into composting? Used coffee grounds make a great fertiliser!
4. Place your clean and empty pod in the green bin - simple as that!
If you live in the following Leicestershire counties/districts, you can put your finished bags directly into your recycling bin.
Leciester city, Blaby, Charnwood, Harborough, Hinckley & Bosworth, Melton and Oadby & Wigston.
Unfortunately, if you live in North West Leicestershire, you’ll have to visit your local supermarket recycling facility in order to recycle your bags.
If you live outside of Leicestershire, please check with your local authority if they recycle LDPE4 plastic. If your local authority waste website mentions the following, you’re good to recycle directly into your green bin.
* Bread bags
* Frozen food bags
* Squeezable bottles i.e hand cream tubes
* Bubble wrap – if specifically mentioned
The winner will be randomly selected and contacted on Monday 19th December. Your competition prize will be shipped via next day courier, hopefully arriving in time for Christmas!
Prize includes 1 Opal One Coffee Machine and 365 St Martin's Coffee pods.